Its almost the end of year 2008. 2008 has been so great for us – We started this blog, we learnt a lot of basics in blogging and internet as a whole. We are really grateful to all the things which 2008 has bought on our way.
Now we would like to welcome 2009 in well equipped manner. So we have compiled some goals for the year 2009, which is mainly concerned with the internet goals.
By having these goals(written goals), will surly motivate us to work for it. And sharing these goals like this will make us accountable and it outweigh the risk that someone steals your future plans! Many productive creative professionals and entrepreneurs claim that they become more committed to their goals after telling people about them! The fact is that, goals are plentiful and very few people have the discipline and resources to make them happen. When you feel accountable to others, you are more likely to stay focused.
Here are some of our goals for the coming year, 2009:-
1. Stay focused and consistent.
2. To finish one of my project – Creation of a spirituality based website(will post about it soon).
3. Never to stop thinking of new ways to be online and to make a decent living out of it!
4. To have alteast 2000 subscribers to our blog updates by the end of 2009.
5. To build a community around Technotip.org
6. I would like to learn managing the time, to be active both on my blog as well as in my college!
7. Learn to make proper use of online services to carryout some of the tasks more efficiently and quickly.
8. Network with similar interest people(Online).
9. Learn PHP, CSS, JS, AJAX etc programming and start some open source projects.
Setting these goals helps us know what actually we want. Having clear idea about where our blog or business should be in coming years, will make us work for it, in that direction.
So we encourage everyone to set some goals(preferably written goals) in their life(short and long term goals) and observe the improvements in you.
Now if you have set some goals for the year 2009, then please share it with us in the comment section. We would really be very curious/interested to know about it.