There are so many internet radio applications online, but I was looking for something minimalistic and straightforward, thus developed one for myself!
I developed it for my own use and never intended to release it to the general public, but whenever people saw me playing songs using my app, they asked me about the app and they got it from me. After using it for 2 days they uninstalled other radio apps and started using our radio app. I intentionally had not revealed that it was developed by me. I wanted some honest feedback – just for fun. After seeing them use it as their default internet radio app and hearing their good feedback, I felt like it would be useful for others as well. So today I’m releasing the internet radio app to android users via Google Play Store.
Internet radio (also known as web radio, net radio, streaming radio, e-radio, online radio, webcasting) is an audio service transmitted via the Internet. Broadcasting on the Internet is usually referred to as webcasting since it is not transmitted broadly through wireless means.
Internet radio involves streaming media, presenting listeners with a continuous stream of audio that typically cannot be paused or replayed, much like traditional broadcast media; in this respect, it is distinct from on-demand file serving. Internet radio is also distinct from podcasting, which involves downloading rather than streaming.
Premium Internet Radio App: Free
2. Works in 2G network too. Works best in 3G, 4G(LTE) and WiFi.
3. Multi-tasking enabled. You can play a song in our app and keep moving around to your play list, settings etc or even let the app play your music in the background and you can continue using other apps like photo album, check your appointments, calendar app etc.
4. Automatic play and pause: Whenever you get a phone call, the audio stops by itself and resumes once you end the call.
5. Our app recommend radio stations near you.
6. Search for radio stations via keywords like – artist, radio station city or country name, music genre etc.
7. You can add your favorite radio station to your favorites list and access them any time.
8. Swipe and remove favorite radio stations from your favorites list.
9. Additionally play a small game inside the app while listening to radio.
10. You can post your game score online and also see top 50 scores on our score board.
11. Play the game at different levels – different levels of difficulty.
12. This game we have inside the internet radio app increases your mental ability to add and subtract numbers.
13. Over 30.000 stations to listen to. Supports all music genre.
14. Online Score board for Internet Radio Game.
Added Sathya Sai Baba Bhajans, Discourse, ‘Mann Ki Baat‘ radio show from Prime Minister of India Sri Narendra Modi etc.. and many more radio channels. And option for adding your own radio station and/or podcast made super easy.
Add your own radio channels – with IP address.
How to use?
Home Screen: You can search for the radio station using keywords, your language, city, country or genre etc.
Play Station: You can play the radio by clicking on individual stations displayed.
Games inside app: You can keep hearing the radio and play the game simultaneously.
– The simple numeric game present inside the radio app will improve your numerical abilities.
Submit Score: You can go to settings tab and submit your score to online score board.
No Registration/sign up Required
Listen to your favorite radio stations any time, anywhere using our Internet Radio App.
Help us reach more people by rating us on Google Play Store. Also let your friends/family know about the app, so that you can all together take maximum advantage of the application.