HyperWebEnable is a web 2.0 company offering reliable web services and online advertising based on the foundation of robust web techniques. HyperWebEnable is located in Bay area, California.
As far we know, hyperwebenable provides free domain(also free renewal) [www.yourdomainname.com] and free hosting. Seems to be unbelievable right? But its true. They have some innovative concepts, which enables them to give all these for free.. We were excited to talk to the CEO of the company Mr.Lakshman Kumar. And here is the interview with him. You can also ask him questions in the comment section, if you have any!
1. We are curious to know about your service. Please explain briefly.
Hyperwebenable.com is the service which provide users with complete
website for the blog rather than sub domain. We provide complete domain to the user like yoursitename.com; While most other blog services provide sub domains like
yourblogname.freeblogservice.com. We want to provide maximum service to the bloggers by providing email services and add on features for their blog.
2. Whats the long term benefits for you, as a company?
We are a fast growing business. With 500 domains currently registered
under our service and 4 million monthly impressions and growing, we foresee a bright future down the road.
3. What are the common mistakes that people do, after registering their domain from you?
The most common mistake they do is not updating there blog often and do not generate any traffic for there website.
4. How big / small is your company?
We have 3 team members in US and we have 3 developers in support center in Hyderabad in India.
5. Can we know about the configuration of the server you use to host the websites?
All our servers are quad core Intel dedicated servers .
6. We see that you have partnership with Guruji. Ghost, VYEW, CPME2PLaY. Can we know whats the benefits of these partnerships for you as a company and for your customers?
We have partnerships with other companies to provide more services for the user like ghost for webOS service and vyew for web conference service and guruji for search service to the bloggers.
7. Do you think, a serious blogger who want to earn his living from his blog should go with his own domain & hosting or he has to obtain it from HyperWebEnable?
We are providing all the services free and also we provide support if your blog has issues. Why pay money for services that we already provide for free?
8. What about the uptime records of your servers?
we are maintaining 99.6% uptime for our servers until now.
9. We can see that, there are some very good blogs using your services. And we have also seen them getting lot of traffic. And we have heard that, you provide lot of support, tips and tricks to get traffic and build the site. Can we know more about this?
When we provide the domain to our customer we also provide them with tutorials and optimization tips for SEO. For generating traffic the most important thing is to get link backs and the easiest way to get the linkback is by submitting links to blog directories and link share with other members.
10. Please share about your business model.
Our business model is, we provide complete services to the bloggers and in turn we place 2 banners in your website which generates revenue to provide the service.
11. Is this your full time job?
No I work full time in a company. I spend 3 hours for hyperwebenable and we have full time team of 3 people in Hyderabad .
12. Whats your advice for a person who is new to blogging and want to create an account with blogspot.com or wordpress.com ?
Most blog service have very few features, compared to ours. They do not provide email and they do not provide ftp service and you can’t add more features like forum or cms for your blog. Most of all we provide the kind of support and flexibility that most bloggers miss.
13. Share some of the strict rules(policies) that your customers should follow, inorder to be your customer?
Only one simple rule is to be active and generate good traffic for the website provided by us.
14. Earning opportunity using your services?
User can earn money from the blog provided by us. May be by placing some Google ads or any other ads in their website. We do not have any restriction on the number of ads or type of ads they put on the website.
15. What are the future plans for HyperWebEnable?
We are planning to grow faster in coming days and reach 1000 websites in end of this year and also planning expand our services to wide range of people.
16. Why do you think people should use your service?
Our service is more flexible and transparent compared to other blog service and we provide more control to the users, on their website.
17. Is there any fixed number of ads served by you or is it fluctuating?
We usually place 2 banners in the website provided by us.
18. Under Whose name will the domain be registered?
The domain will be registered under HyperWebEnable.
19. If someone already have a website, and needs to terminate as he is not able to pay for his domain and hosting. In such case will you provide free hosting, for already existing domain and transfer the hosted files to hyperwebenable?
Yes we will provide free hosting service even in such cases. But the site will come under our terms and conditions of service.
20. Presently your Office is located at ?
We do not have physical office every one works at home its virtual
office every one is connected by Internet by VOIP services
21. Do you read blogs? Which are your favorite?
I do not have time to read blogs and I do not have blog of my own.
22. By your name, you seem to be an Indian. Can you please share about your past and present life with our readers?
I am Indian, I am from a village of Andhra Pradesh. I am presently in
silicon valley in california USA. I have done by computers engineering from SV university in Andhra Pradesh. Later I worked in Hyderabad for couple of companies like Orillion, ADP wilco and Wipro for 3 years.
I have moved 2 years back to USA and I started hyperwebenable.com
service on first quarter of 2008.
23. How does your day look like? You seem to be a busy man!
My day starts with going to my full time job and back by 7:00 at evening and at evening I start working on hyperwebenable.com for 3-4 hours and talking to Indian team.
24. Whats your opinion about Internet Business and the real world jobs? Which one do you prefer and why?
Running internet business takes more time to earn revenue to survive but once you get enough revenue to survive its always better then the normal job. You can work on your choice of time.
But normal job we have to travel to office and work on the office timings.
We had a nice time chatting with Lakshaman Kumar, CEO of hyperwebenable. For more details and latest updates about the service visit hypewebenable. Hope you enjoyed reading the interview. And please pass this interview link to all your friends whom you think it will be of some use(Free Domain & Hosting 🙂 ). And please share your thoughts in the comment section.