These are some of the free resources from most credible people. They are experienced and they know their stuffs. if you are a blogger, then these resources are a must read to get your blog to the next level or atleast to enhance your blogging experience.
1. How I got 100,000 subscribers in Two Years by Leo Babauta: Leo Babauta of Zen Habits(which has 130,000+ subscribers) has released a report on how he achieved 100,000 subscribers in 2 years time. Its a small ebook and can be read with in 25 minutes(I read it in 25min). You need to go through a email subscription process. I have subscribed and I am getting lot more freebie info in the emails too. And you will also get some podcasts by Leo. Worth subscribing and reading the free info. “Get Leo Babauta’s FREE Report and Podcasts!”
2. Authority Rules: The 10 Rock Solid Elements of Effective Online Marketing by Brian Clark(copyblogger): You can read it in PDF format or on the web. Its completely free and there is not even a opt-in(subscription).Check out Authority Rules here.
3. The Winning Way by Gyutae: The ebook is free, but you will have to subscribe to his email newsletter to be able to download it. Contains short tips. The ebook consists of 118 pages and it covers 500 different Internet marketing strategies and tips. Grab the ebook at The Winning Way.
4. Twitter Guide Book by Mashable: The Twitter Guide Book, a one-stop shop for getting up to speed with everything Twitter, from managing your Twitter stream to promoting a business. You can download the presentation by signing up at slideshare.net.
5. How to Build a High Traffic Blog by Tim Ferriss: This is a must watch video about Building Traffic to your Blog. It is a 50 minutes video and covers topics like posting frequency to blogging tools and community building strategies.
Updated:[Adding some more valuable freebies]
6. 102 Proven Social Media Headline Formulas by Chris Garrett: In order to get more stumbles, diggs, bookmarks and tweets, writing a killer headline is a must. As the title of the ebook says, it has 102 headline formula. It contains 102 fill-in-the-blanks titles/headings. It hardly takes 15 minutes to go through it and lot more time to practice and implement it in writing our own killer titles. No opt-in required to download the ebook. You can download it at socialmediaworkbook.com.
Please share some of the free professional online information products.